Warehouse SupervisorTouchlight are seeking to hire a Warehouse Supervisor
Due to current and expected future growth, Touchlight DNA Services is recruiting for a newly created role. We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor, this will be a critical role in helping to drive Touchlight’s quality and operational success and you will work closely with the Touchlight operations team to support the production of dbDNA as a critical starting material for ATMP production and as an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient.
The role is based in the Hampton site (UK), and requires an extremely high level of communication, planning and organisation, a flexible approach and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders, and managing evolving priorities.
Touchlight GMP Warehouse operates to strict standards of GMP and H&S and the GMP Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for leading its smooth operation. This will include overseeing the goods-in process, control of stock, issuance of materials to BOMs and shipment of product to clients.
Whilst not exhaustive, the following is a sample of the responsibilities for the role:
– Overlooking and organizing work of up to 6 permanent and temporary Stock Control Technicians
– Performing regular, daily Warehouse walkarounds
– Assigning resources based on production plans to secure smooth operation of the Warehouse
– Applying best practices and regulatory guidance
– Ensuring and maintaining high standards of H&S
– Creating and maintaining all documentation required for goods-in, stock control and shipments
– Developing good relationships with current and new suppliers
– Performing complex Root Cause Analysis
– Handling materials, stock and environment related Deviations
– Project Managing Change Controls
– Taking active part in cross functional working groups as and when required
– Taking leading role in the implementation and improvement of stock related modules on ERP system
Skills and Experience
• Experience in managing GMP Warehouse
• Recent experience in a supervisory role
• Excellent IT skills including good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems at Administrator level
• Experience of taking part in audits by regulatory agencies, customers or internal QA
• Experience and knowledge specifying appropriate Materials Handling Equipment (MHE), including storage media.
• Experience of warehouse layout and design
• Experience with principles of lean manufacturing
• Excellent Problem-Solving skills
• Ensuring and maintaining high standards of H&S
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience of managing 3rd Party warehouses, remote locations.
• Ability to both follow and to write SOPs and to complete GMP Documentation (forms, logbooks)
• Good team player
• Proactive and able to organize their own work as well as the work of their staff
• Continuous improvement mind set
• Reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated; willing to adapt to fast changing environment
• Excellent prioritizing skills to complete work on time in a busy and commercially focused department
• Experience with training and coaching junior staff
• Commercially focussed, flexible and quick-thinking attitude
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this role by emailing a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the reference “Warehouse Supervisor”