Senior Sales Manager – EuropeTouchlight are looking to hire a Senior Sales Manager - Europe
Touchlight is currently seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join our expanding commercial team, reporting into our Head of Commercial, Europe & APAC. This is an exciting, fast-paced environment suited to initiative-taking individuals with scientific or sales experience in contract development and manufacturing or related field such as gene therapy or nucleic acid therapeutics. This position will play a critical role in expanding our customer base, technology development, and brand awareness as we grow our CDMO services business. This role would ideally be based in mainland Europe.
Your principal responsibilities will include:
• Manage leads from multiple sources to drive opportunities to signature and diversify the customer base in the region
• Build a strong understanding of the companies working in target technology segments and understand and articulate our specific value propositions
• Work with internal teams to develop & tailor customer specific work packages
• Negotiate agreements and drive revenue to meet targets
• Work closely with colleagues in the sales and marketing team to build strong understanding of the market segments and customer targets within each segment
• Support conference preparation, including reviewing and prioritizing target lists with sales & marketing colleagues, supporting partnering meeting outreach, and attending conferences.
• Establish a rapport with clients and understand their needs & decision-making processes
• Support customers through their journey to ensure excellence in customer service and ultimately repeat business
Skills and Experience
• Degree in life sciences or related discipline
• Sales/business development experience 2 years minimum
• Experience in the Pharma & Biotech or CDMO industry
• Experience in ex-vivo & in-vivo cell and genetic medicine Market, DNA Services, Biologics, or CDMO Business Development (or related) industry
• Understanding of drug development
• Proactive, with a positive attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Tenacity & resilience
• Team player that can work autonomously without day-to-day direction
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to influence both internally & externally
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, a performance related bonus, and be eligible to join the company pension scheme.
Apply for this role by emailing a CV and tailored cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the reference “Senior Sales Manager – Europe“.
Please note that we will only contact those who we invite to interview.