Programme & Portfolio ManagerTouchlight are seeking to hire a Programme & Portfolio manager
Touchlight is an ambitious platform company with a large and diverse business opportunity. We are seeking a talented and driven individual to lead programme and portfolio management of Touchlight’s wide-ranging research and early clinical development activities. The role will report directly to the Chief Business Officer and to the Chief Research Officer.
- Programme management of Touchlight’s key R&D activities, namely; Preclinical and early clinical development of Touchlight’s therapeutic vaccine, TGL-100, and preclinical development of Touchlight’s pandemic preparedness vaccine platform
- External stakeholder management, including academic and commercial partners, collaborators and technology licensees
- Internal stakeholder management to meet project milestones
- Development and authorship of large grant applications to key governmental and NGO entities, including BARDA, DARPA, CEPI and UKRI
- Oversight and execution of programme management systems to support cross-functional teams from Discovery through Clinical development
- Detailed reporting of project milestones to Touchlight’s executive committee
- Project scoping and budgeting of new projects to support Touchlight business objectives
Skills and Experience
- Degree in life sciences, with an advanced degree preferred
- >3 years’ programme management experience from Discovery through to Phase I/II clinical development within large molecules, with vaccines experience preferred
- Demonstrated capability to run multiple complex projects
- Advanced skills using typical project & programme management tools
- Experience of interactions with major regulators (EMA, FDA, MHRA)
- Experience developing and authoring large grant proposals, for example for DARPA, BARDA, CEPI, UK Research & Innovation (UKRI)
- Experience developing and reporting budgets and project milestones for complex projects
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, a performance related bonus, and be eligible to join the company pension scheme.
Apply for this role by emailing a CV and tailored cover letter to BDjobs@touchlight.com, clearly stating the reference “Programme and Portfolio manager”.
Please note that we will only contact those who we invite to interview.