HR Recruitment Business PartnerTouchlight are seeking to hire a HR Recruitment Business Partner
Working closely with the Head of HR and hiring managers across the company, this role will provide expert and efficient recruitment support to the business, maximising the ability to attract and hire the best available candidates to their roles.
Preferably you should be an in-house recruiter with experience of managing a range of hires across technical and scientific disciplines within the life sciences and biotechnology sectors. Alternatively, you may be working in a specialist scientific recruitment agency with an ambition to move into an in-house HR role and develop your career within the wider HR profession.
You will be a confident communicator, someone who can build credible relationships quickly across a range of business functions in an ambitious, fast-growing business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Agree recruitment briefs with line managers in line within the budgeted head count plans
- Create job adverts to enhance Touchlight’s branding as an employer through our website, job s, social media and specialist publication postings
- Manage the Applicant Tracking database and design enhancements to the system to make processes smarter and more user friendly
- Monitor recruitment spend within areas of responsibility
- Support managers in the applicant screening process and selection interview process
- Manage communication with hiring managers and candidates including scheduling interviews, delivering feedback, managing the offer process and confirmation of start dates
- Co-ordinate on-boarding process for new recruits
- Contribute feedback in order to process improvements and innovative recruitment solutions
- Recommend new policies and practices by monitoring job offers against competitive, benchmarked salaries and benefits
- Understand current employment legislation and ensure compliance throughout the recruitment and on-boarding process
Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing all aspects of the end-to-end recruitment cycle either with an in-house HR team or working in a recruitment agency
- Have a thorough understanding of scientific recruitment
- Experience in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HR databases and applicant tracking systems
- Experience working in a non-structured, fast paced, fluid environment, ideally within a biotechnology or life science company
- Organisational awareness and know-how to navigate within a complex matrix environment
- Commercial and proactive mind-set to drive innovation and change
- Intellectual agility, good judgement, and collaborative skills
- Results oriented with a keen sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to promote and develop trust with all levels of employees
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to set clear priorities and ensure implementation
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this role by emailing a CV and cover letter to HRjobs@touchlight.com clearly stating the reference “HR Recruitment Business Partner”.